We all need to be able to sell in life. Whether it is selling from stage, selling via adverts, selling to potential clients, or even simply selling your friends on the idea of seeing the film you want to see at the cinema for a change!
Yet sales so often has a very bad reputation – so many think of the archetypal salesman as being greasy, slimy, sleazy and unscrupulous who would sell his own grandmother if there was a profit in it.
So how exactly can we become good at sales and yet still remain ethical humans? In short, how do you sell without being douchy?
That’s what we discuss in this episode with Simone Vincenzi, The Purpose Strategist, who trains people up in this exact topic.
Stand by for some eye-opening, revealing insights into the whole “selling” thing!
Among the topics we cover are –
- What selling actually is (hint – it’s everything…);
- What Simone learned as a waiter which helped him to become a master of sales;
- Steps you can take to overcome your fear of selling;
- Confident Cooperation rather than Slimy Sales;
- Ethical sales – the whys, hows, and powerful 2-step process;
- and a whole lot more.
(We even had a prank caller call us up – you’ll love how we handled them!)