The show is, as you might imagine, all about Confidence. Of particular interest are topics related to Confidence and the Performing Arts (acting, singing, etc), although more general Confidence topics covering personal, professional, social, or romantic life are also welcome.
- An aspiring and motivational story of how you conquered your confidence issues;
- Advice on a particular aspect of confidence;
- Neat tools and tips you’ve discovered which help with a specific area of confidence;
Above all, we want to learn about you, not just your topic – we’re interested in the human being behind it all!
Also note that some episodes of the show are me sharing information and teaching around specific areas related to confidence and tools including concepts from the worlds of neuroscience, NLP, hypnosis, etc.
The show is still very much in its growth phase, but for now I can share that the audience is world-wide with a majority in UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand; English-speaking.
They are not looking for anything spiritual, religious, or “esoteric”, however (so no “Law of Attraction”, Manifesting, Vibrational Energy topics, etc, please).
- Live on DuggyStone Radio at noon – 1pm every Thursday (UK time).
- Live on the Coach On Fire Radio Network at 7pm – 8pm every Thursday (UK time)
- Catchup any time on iHeartRadio;
- Catchup any time on Stitcher;
- Catchup any time directly here (with added show-notes plus guest bio and links);
- via Podcasts on iTunes.
Duration – 58 minutes (we might be slightly under or over in the recording, post-production editing will bring us into the right time).
Prerecorded – we pre-record the show together rather than going out live, although we record in a single take.
Skype – you would connect up via Skype (audio only), we handle all the rest of the process at this end.
Format – talk show format, just the two of us having an unscripted chat. Based on the information you supply me, I’ll ask relevant questions of the sort the listener might themselves ask if they were present, to help us all gain a deeper insight and understanding. We might include a little music if it feels right.
Assuming you are still interested in being a guest (which I hope you are!), then I’d love to find out a little more about you so we can check how best to make this work for us both.